Ways You Can Help:
- Volunteers for all types of jobs
- Financial support; onetime, monthly, or special fundraiser
- Size 3 diapers
- Swaddle/Sleep Sacks
- Baby Clothes (0/3-3T/36mos) both summer and winter, onesies, socks, shoes (sizes 0-8), winter pjs sizes 12-18 mos
- Baby items in good condition; bassinet, high chair, car seat (no more than 5 years old, check mfg. date stamp, model number), swing, pack-n-play, saucer (no wheels), potty seat, changing table.
- Crib sheets
- Baby towels and washcloths
- Toiletries; flat fold wipes, shampoo, baby wash, lotion (no baby powder)
- Bottles, safety items, dishes, fork/spoons
- Nail clippers, infant rattles
- Baby monitor, diaper bag
- Books for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers in English or Spanish including Christian books.
- Modern Books on pregnancy, parenting and child rearing both English and Spanish.
- No knitted or crocheted hats or blankets or large quilted blankets
We are a 501 (c ) (3) non-profit faith-based organization supported entirely by donations of money and goods from the community and staffed solely by volunteers. Donations are tax deductible.
Please Make Checks Out To:
Birthline of Jackson, Inc.
1000 E. Porter Street, Suite 1
Jackson, MI 49202