Ways to Help
Ways You Can Serve in the Local Ministry of Birthline
You can help! Your group can help! Your church can help! You are the BIGGEST ASSET!
- Prayer partners are essential
- Church liaisons to join with the ministry
- Active, engaged board members
- Birthline needs churches and individuals to commit to regular financial support for monthly rent, curriculum expense, office costs, training costs, advertising, web expense to keep the work functioning adequately.
- Donate Here!
Simple Work on the Building:
- Cleaning one time or on regular basis
- Carpet and furniture cleaning
- Rebuilding of new space
- Painting and repairs as needed
- Mending, washing, sorting of clothing, seasonal changeover
- Clean, repair, safety check donated furniture and large items
- Sorting, organizing, purging files
- Administrative Assistant
Work with Clients:
(These require training by Staff Trainers and acceptance by Birthline leadership)
- Staff Mentor, working directly with clients in confidential setting, greatly needed
- Pregnancy testing, post-abortion counseling
- Advocate and mentor for fatherhood programs
- Bible Studies assistant
- Organize & plan fundraising events like banquets, baby bottle campaigns, etc.
- Offer professional skills; marketing, publicity, graphic design, education art
Special Events & Hospitality:
- Child care
- Event Presentations at Expos, Fairs, community functions
- Provide refreshments, setup & tear down for special events.
- Computer Work:
- Work on websites, social networking
- Maintenance on computers